Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Basketball: Lovin' It



I love to watch and play basketball. For me, it’s easy to recognize NBA players like Jason Kidd, Kobe, KG, Amare, Vince Carter, JO, Shaun Livingston, Sam Cassell, Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Richard Jefferson, Jeff Foster, Ron Artest, Mike Bibby, Andres Nocioni, Ben Gordon, Kareem Rush, AK-47, Matt Harpring, Andrew Bogut, Bynum, Yao Ming... I watched basketball almost everyday. My wife even gets angry because she cannot watch what she wanted to. But she cannot do anything but to watch basketball game too.

I believed that basketball is the best sport. Well, you can play it with one friend, play it with five friends or even play it by yourself. There is always another court even if there are too many people who want to play. Or you can come up with some sort of playoffs. For me, basketball is just a complete sport.

No comments: